Our Sour Dough Journey is going great so far. Sorry for the delay in uploading this story, as I have been crazy busy, and I have not had the chance to sit down and write this all out.
On day 3, I saw some liquid on the top, which I read was normal. I just remixed it. So then, I added 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup lukewarm water from our Berkey filter.
On day 4, I had to put it in a new container as it was getting too much. I did not have a wide mouth jar on the 1st day so I did not use a big enough jar. Also, on day 4, it says to use a towel on the top and no longer use cling wrap.
I put it in my cabinet to keep it warmer, as you want it between 65-70, and my kitchen is not the warmest room in my house. So this did help with that. Day 5&6 will be uploaded asap!